One of the first choices you have as a gamer, when looking for a new computer, is whether or not you’d like to invest in a desktop or a laptop. There are a number of important pros and cons to each type of machine, which you should always put into consideration before making your purchase. Consider the three most important issues:
Ok, I know we normally talk about computer gaming here, but there is so much new and exciting technology available for the PC, that I wanted to take some time out to talk about a few “must haves” for your personal computer and laptop. Not only is this list more of a “dream” list than a practical list, it also highlights an exciting portion of the future of technology. Without further adieu, I bring you the list:
1. Rovio is one of the coolest high tech gadgets I have seen in a long time. This is basically a WI-FI enabled robot that has a webcam and microphone attached to it. This sweet little device can give you access to basically anywhere in the world and is remote controlled for full functionality. With Rovio, you can basically see, speak, and hear from anywhere and in two places at the same time. It works with PC, Mac, and any other WI-FI enabled device and costs approximately $300. Find more why I’ve got to get one of these!
2. The Slingbox Pro-HD is a new version of the Slingbox that allows you to actually stream HD quality video to any WI-FI connected PC or Laptop. This is a sweet feature that allows you to watch your HD TV from anywhere, although it does require a high amount of upload bandwidth to be successful. These units cost about $250 and are currently available at many retail and online stores.
3. Flip Mino HD – This isn’t really a gaming device per se, unless you like to record yourself playing games, which could work I suppose. Regardless, this pocket-sized Flip video camcorder can record up to 60 minutes of HD quality video that can easily be transferred to your PC. The device isn’t as good quality-wise as a larger camcorder. But, for the size and price ($209 on Amazon), you simply cannot go wrong with this new toy.
4. OCZ Neural Impulse Actuator – This device is definitely an example of what we can expect for technology in the future. It uses brain waves, eye movements, and facial movements to control your gaming movements. It basically consists of a headband and a little black box. And, although it isn’t perfect, it is surprisingly more effective than expected. This device converts your movements and alpha brain waves into keystrokes inside of your gaming environment, allow you an entirely new way to play games. Although you would think this would be expensive, it can actually be purchased around $125-$150.
5. Last but not least, we’ll show you a gadget that can save you a lot of frustration. I am sick and tired of my laptop battery dying during the middle of important work. and this device fixes that by giving you an additional 7 hours of battery life when fully charged. It is called the Tekkeon myPower ALL Plus and costs around ($150). It charges via a regular output in as little as 4 hours and can save you a lot of pain down the road. More about laptopts and computers in this page http://www.goldensoundsentertainment.com.